It's on like Donkey Kong

Football season is upon us, folks. Where baseball has taken the name of America’s favorite pastime, football has ran with the ball, pun intended, and holds the honor of its championship match being the most watched sporting event in the United States and Canada.

Tell me, does it really matter who is in the Super Bowl (am I allowed to say Super Bowl without being sued?) for people to watch it? I don’t think so… Whether it is two behemoths of the gridiron, or one measly underdog taking on an undefeated beast, or two teams that somehow fluked their way into the spotlight, everyone will watch.

But we have 22 weeks until then. 16 weeks of hoping and paying your team makes the playoffs, with a one week breather, and then, if you’re lucky, three weeks of playoff anxiety… And if you’re really, REALLY, lucky (like I was a few years back), the big game is all yours.

Well, good luck to you and your teams. Five months of awesomeness are ahead of us.
As for me, I’m going to be thinking about what to blog and how to blog it.  Be prepared for random changes and stuff.  Changing my starting lineup.  Maybe even losing a few games just because I need to learn.  All that you need to know is that when I find my niche, I will scratch it… and then punch you in the face with it.

It’ll be fun.

Go G-Men!

1 comment:


  1. You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee.com/activate
    Norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete